Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
SproutBox is rapidly growing provider of Inspiring CoWorking Spaces for Teams of All Sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
SproutBox is one of the pioneers of CoWorking Spaces and operates 2 Spaces in New Delhi and Mysore. As a Leading provider for Spaces to Startups and Enterprises, we offer Beautifully done up office spaces that work for everyone across every budget.
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for someone who is curious and enthusiastic about bringing like-minded people together to help them do their work better.
About the Position:
The Community Manager position is responsible for identifying and creating opportunities for like-minded groups or individuals to engage with each other. It will demand high levels of engagement and persuasiveness and will play a pivotal role in creating impactful communities that make work better for our members.
- Relationship Management:
- Maintaining a productive relationship with members and making work better for them by either providing reasonable solutions within the agreed timeline or by making the right connections.
- Building a relationship by understanding the company and helping pair solutions to their problems.
- Building a relationship with individual members to help them network, collaborate and develop meaningful work relationship.
- Timely communication to respective members’ on ticket resolution.
- Troubleshooting Member issues
- SproutBox relationship with members:
- Checking for future needs and problem-solving.
- Managing changes on the invoice due to fluctuations in the type of membership and/ or change in number of memberships and or other needs.
- Ensuring Timely collection of payments for respective accounts
- Timely communication of invoices to respective member companies
- Drive customer success
- Educating customers of options, value adds, other offers to increase sales
- Design & Deliver member-centric experience and interactions based on common interests and member company growth goals.
- Onboarding new members into the community
- Customer Acquisition
- Deliver Hub tours for potential leads (walk-ins or Sales pipeline) through introducing the space and community in a manner that caters to their specific needs.
- Data accuracy
- Ensuring member data is updated and is current in the cowork platform
- Ensuring lead data is updated in the CRM platform
- Ensuring Community Data is being updated in the events database
- Ensuring standard monthly communication is shared with respective members.
- Delivering assigned projects as per the SproutBox Framework
- Ensuring each member feels that they belong to the SproutBox community and are valued as such. Be thoughtful while interacting with members.
- 1 - 2 years prior work experience
- Graduate Degree
- Extra points for successful experience in co-curricular activities
Extremely motivated, diplomatic, social, energetic, persuasive, humble, organized, patient and hardworking with great communication skills; good written & spoken English
Extra points for past startup experience
Interested in Applying to this Job: Please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org Reference ID COMMUNITY or WhatsApp Your CV to +91.93192.11223 with Reference ID COMMUNITY