System 3 group has varied interests across Technology Infrastructure, Technology Services, Hospitality (CoWorking) and Education. We are looking for a team member in our group role position, to help us position our brands across Social Media networks (from making reels for Instagram, to handling SEO / SEM for all our companies). You will not only generate content, but work with our business strategy teams and management for handling growth, and positioning our brand as a leader in it's sgment. You should be experienced and result-driven, be passionate about communications and know how to position us on Social Media.
- Define the social media strategy and manage the presence across all social media channels
- Be responsible for our brand management and identity: you communicate and successfully position our efforts in the ecosystem. You also contribute towards building a strong brand with deep reach
- Copywriting for online (website, landing pages, emailers, newsletters, ad copies, etc ) and offline marketing collaterals (brochures, pamphlets, posters etc.)
- Leading marketing campaigns from the idea stage through to their execution and implementation * Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Measure & report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against KPI/ ROI • Monitor, listen, and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales
- Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.)
- 2 years + of hands on experience in using social media for brand awareness and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights • Excellent copywriting skills, with an eye for detail
- Social savvy and passion for social and digital media
- Good knowledge of marketing analytics, automation, and content creation tools. You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Ability to analyse and present social performance of Shared Office Space.
- Pro-active, organized, dependable with proven ability to work well in a small team.
- High Achievement orientation.
- High Motivation and ambition level for rapid career and financial growth. (Top Performer is guaranteed an exceptionally fast career growth).
- We need “DO- ER”s who Deliver Results
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated proficiency in consensus and team building. (The candidate should be able to relate to our core values. Respect for People is right there at the top for us).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including exceptional presentation skills.
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities
Interested in Applying to this Job: Please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org Reference ID DIGITAL-MKT or WhatsApp Your CV to +91.98110.43821 with Reference ID DIGITAL-MKT