MakersBox is a leading STEM Education Provider having Presence in India and Nepal and soon expanding to other countries across the globe. A diverse set of team of Educators, Engineers, Philanthropists, and Makers is what makes MakersBox unique. Part of the System 3 Group, You will be a part of a growing team with human values at the center of it's culture.
We are looking for a Makerspace Facilitator to join our team and enrich our classroom Learning Experience.
Makerspace Facilitator responsibilities include conducting classroom sessions inside a School bound Makerspace maintained by MakersBox innovations Pvt Ltd.. Designing Activities and researching about different techniques that could be incorporated within the Makerspace Classrooms, working in tandem with the School Curriculum Team to ensure that there is smooth communication and information exchange between the Subject mentors at school and the Curriculum Team. and ensure that inventory and upkeep of lab is maintained.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver and operate the day-to-day activities and classes inside the partner school Makerspace and act as the company representative at the partner school.
• Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
• Run day-to-day classes and operations at the partner/public Makerspace.
• Maintain and share a weekly report and a monthly report containing photographs and description of the activities carried out with the content team.
• Contribute to the Foundation and Innovations Blog once a month with a post.
• Submit work to editors for input and approval.
• Upkeep of the lab and routine check of tools and equipment.
• To ensure the purchase of any new consumables for the lab is complete prior to the class it is needed for.
• To ensure any event in school / client location is executed efficiently.
• Contribute to the online Curriculum.
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
• Ensure all-around consistency.
• Contribute at least one weekend workshop
• Proven work experience as a STEM Educator, or similar role
• Portfolio of work
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with STEM ideologies
• Multidisciplinary Knowledge of Microcontrollers, Tools and CAD/CAM is a huge Plus.
• Excellent communication and speaking English.
• Ability to adapt and learn new skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• B.Tech in any field, or B.Sc. in Electronics or IT. Any other academic qualifications with relevant experience.
• Experience in running an ATL Lab would be given preference
• Exceptional Freshers can Apply for this role too.
• This role requires you to carry your own Laptop to work.