L1 - NOC Agents
System 3 is a leading IT Managed Services Provider, headed out of New Delhi, India with a Global Presence - catering to Fortune 100 companies to Small and Medium Businesses in India. With it's focus primarily on delivering services, System 3 Delivers Secure Email, Secure Hosting, Network Managment and Monitoring Services, as well as operates a 24x7 Network Operations Center for it's Customers to work and solve issues as they go along.
System3 is an equal opportunity provider with over 3+ Decades of Experience, and a recognition in the Industry that puts it at par with the largest names. With a flat hirearchy in the organisation, System3 gives you a chance to work on your personal and professional development, ensuring growth for you and all our team members.
Position: L1 Network Operations Center Agent
Location: New Delhi, India
Our L1 NOC Agents are the first to work with our clients, and form an Integral part of our Customer experience and how they use Services from System3. Your role as an L1 Network Operations Center Agent is to keep a close watch on our network and services, ensure these are working, work closely with our Level 2 and Level 3 Teams to resolve issues, and to answer tickets as well as help solve first level customer issues.
L1 NOC Agent's (Technical Support Engineer) provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot networking, software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programs.
L1 NOC Agent responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
To be qualified for this role, you should hold a degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering. Microsoft, Cisco, Linux or similar certification is a plus. If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with computer issues and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
As you grow in the organisation, you can choose to go into a field of Server or Network Management, delivering Secure Cloud services to our Customers.
L1 NOC Agent responsibilities include:
- Monitoring network engineering performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Configuring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Providing technical support or training for systems and networks
- Ensuring customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
- Provide end user desktop as well as networking support with other technicians via phone, email in person.
- Serve as the ticket owner for assigned service requests provide timely status updates on the progress of ongoing requests
- Software Upgradation and Downgrading of the Networking Equipments.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Take clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Identify and resolve chronic issues
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience
- CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued)
- Understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS, PPTP, POP, IMAP, SMTP, HTTP, SSH, RDP)
- Understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Zoho Desk)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus
- Ability to work in 24x7 Shifts
- Ability to work under stressful situations
Interested in Applying to this Job: Please share your CV at email@example.com Reference ID DELHI-L1NOC or WhatsApp Your CV to +91.98110.43821 with Reference ID DELHI-L1NOC