MakersBox is a leading STEM Education Provider having Presence in India and Nepal and soon expanding to other countries across the globe. A diverse set of team of Educators, Engineers, Philanthropists, and Makers is what makes MakersBox unique. Part of the System 3 Group, You will be a part of a growing team with human values at the center of it's culture.
What is MakersBox’s C.R.A.B.S.T.E.M. Intern Program?
MakersBox C.R.A.B.S.T.E.M. Internship in India / Summer Trainee Program for Engineering Students invites applications from students interested in all areas of Engineering to work with our team and build the next set of curriculum for our partner institutes. We are seeking highly motivated students, who are interested in experiencing an exciting summer of learning and research with our summer internships for engineering students. Our Internship Programs in India have served interns since 2015.
Highlights of the Trainee Internship
- Get access to a Makerspace and available tools and machines to learn about their applications in real-world.
- Get a chance to interact with experts from different industries and get exposure on multiple things at once.
- Get a chance to design hands-on learning curriculum for implementation in Education System for a varied age group.
- Get a chance to run your own classroom on the skills you have and learn about new skills and generate income from the same.
- Gain knowledge on how to become an Entrepreneur, and how to be a leader.
- Learn the intricate details of organizing events, executing and promoting them.
- Earn a handsome stipend
Requirements and important points
- This role is only for Engineering and Science Undergraduates in their Final Semester.
- This role requires you to carry your own laptop to work
- Any prior knowledge on tools, animation, coding, Electronics is a huge plus
- Candidates will be selected after an interview
- This is a paid internship and each participant would be awarded with a stipend and an Experience Certificate on completion
- You have to complete a project of your choice and submit a report of the same to the MakersBox team.
- The internship period lasts for 90 days (3 months) from the date of joining.
Interested in Applying to this Job: Please share your CV at email@example.com Reference ID CONTENT or WhatsApp Your CV to +91.93192.11227 with reference to this page.