Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
SproutBox is rapidly growing provider of Inspiring CoWorking Spaces for Teams of All Sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Our team is looking for a passionate and self-motivated person to take on a key role within the Sales team. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with Co-working clients, as well as presenting, promoting and selling capacity in our CoWorking Spaces.
You should be results driven and find excitement in building an incredibly successful sales engine along a fast growing team and an evolving product. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost our top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Corporate sales team relies heavily on relationship building and consultative selling. Since the stakes are high, selling cycle is usually long and decision making involves multiple stakeholders, there are a lot of varied responsibilities that a corporate sales team members need to undertake.
You will focus on identifying and converting qualified leads and collaborating with the support and operations teams to ensure a seamless onboarding experience. You will bring experience and insights to help develop and optimize our sales process, as well as implement best-in-class sales practices and processes.
- Take 100% ownership for initial stages of sales development cycle: new business research, preliminary needs assessment/analysis and initial introduction and online product demonstrations.
- Actively build, manage and report on sales pipeline build up using Web-based CRM.
- Collect in-depth prospect information for subsequent consultative sales stages.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Work with sales team on the sales pitch and prospect presentations and proposals.
- Maintain daily sales and productivity records. Present weekly performance against sales targets in Company meetings.
- Build strong relationships with prospects through regular and systematic follow up and contact programs.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Conduct outbound calls with the intent of educating prospective customers on the benefits of the various c0-working plans
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach potential customers through cold calling and email campaigns
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Provide regular inputs to expansion, product design, and marketing team to ensure that the whole company benefits from the customer insights gather by the sales team
- Answer the main sales line and coordinate conversations with sales and community teams.
- Prepare printed marketing and sales materials on an as needed basis.
- 3+ years of successful B2Bsales with evidence of exceptional performance
- Demonstrate strong phone and in-person prospecting skills.
- Strong work ethic for market development through prospecting and cold calling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work as a collaborative team member, always available to assist colleagues, teammates, members, customers, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw insights and summaries from data.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience in online marketing sales, new business development sales.
- We strongly emphasize a consultative sales approach over "cold calling" approach.
- Pro-active, organized, dependable with proven ability to work well in a small team.
- High Achievement orientation.
- High Motivation and ambition level for rapid career and financial growth. (Top Performer is guaranteed an exceptionally fast career growth).
- Client Orientation. Ability to build strong relationships. Execution Orientation. Takes full ownership of activities and outcomes.
- We need “DO- ER”s who Deliver Results
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated proficiency in consensus and team building. (The candidate should be able to relate to our core values. Respect for People is right there at the top for us).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including exceptional presentation skills.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Office.
- Flexibility to work the required hours / take calls after hours
Critical competencies for success :
- Ability to build & foster relationships
- Adept negotiator
- Track record of selling products and services over the phone
- Ability to build a rapport with the prospective customer over the phone
- End to end sales and service skills (not just a Cold Caller)
- Professional and clear articulation
- Phenomenal telephone demeanor
- Well-versed in Enterprise / SaaS Sales tools or CRM tools
- Ability to perform under pressure
- High Emotional Quotient
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities
Interested in Applying to this Job: Please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org Reference ID SALES-SPECIALIST or WhatsApp Your CV to +91.93192.11223 with Reference ID SALES-SPECIALIST